The article is about attention in the application of HPMC in self-levelling
How to protect the finished product of gypsum-based self-leveling mortar?
The windows should be closed before the construction work, and all the doors should be closed after the construction work is completed. Pay attention to moisturizing and maintenance within 24 hours after the completion of construction, to avoid vibration or scratches.
What are the causes and prevention measures for the hollowing and cracking of the gypsum-based self-leveling mortar construction surface?
Phenomenon: crater-like pores appear on the surface, or crack, hollow, or fall off.
Causes of empty and cracking
①It may be caused by the loose sealing of the base layer.
②Lack of defoamer in self-leveling mortar, or insufficient amount of defoamer, or improper use of varieties.
What are the reasons and prevention measures for the small bumps on the surface of the gypsum-based self-leveling mortar?
Phenomenon: There are small bumps on the surface of the self-leveling ground after construction.
1. It may be caused by insufficient mixing during the preparation of self-leveling mortar.
2. The materials are caused by agglomeration and agglomeration before construction.
1.Before construction, check whether the powder is agglomerated or formed into agglomerates. If any, the agglomerates should be cleaned up before mixing.
2.Appropriately extend the stirring time and stir fully.
What are the reasons and preventive measures for a small amount of backfrost on the surface of gypsum-based self-leveling mortar?
1. It is because the ground is not fully closed during construction.
2. The relative humidity of the air is too high.
It can be cleaned up with a broom after 3 days and mopped up with a mop.
What are the reasons and prevention measures for the poor flatness of the gypsum-based self-leveling mortar, especially at the contact point of the construction surface?
1. The ground base has not been fully pretreated or the pretreatment quality is poor, and the height difference is too large.
2. The materials used are insufficient or the construction is too slow, and the operation time is not observed.
The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the construction regulations.
This is an introduction to the application of HPMC in self-levelling, if you have a need, you are welcome to contact us.