The quality of the self-leveling mortar floor is not only related to the quality of the cement. But also has an inseparable relationship with the construction. Generally speaking, the construction of self-leveling cement floor is divided into: brushing interface agent, mixing self-leveling, pouring self-leveling, scraping self-leveling and defoaming and other steps.
In order to ensure the design, construction, quality inspection and acceptance of various building interior leveling projects for new construction, expansion and reconstruction. Making a good self-leveling ground. The base floor in self-leveling construction must meet the following requirements:
1. Thick-layer self-leveling mortar ground engineering should be structurally designed according to material performance, use function, ground structure type, environmental conditions, construction technology and engineering characteristics.
When local sections are subject to severe physical or chemical effects, corresponding technical measures should be taken.
2. Before the construction of the thick-layer self-leveling mortar ground project. The construction plan should be prepared. And the technical disclosure should be made according to the construction plan.
3. The incoming materials should provide product qualification certificate and valid inspection report.
4. Materials of different varieties and specifications should not be mixed. And the use of products that are explicitly eliminated is strictly prohibited.
5. Materials should be stored in a cool, dry, ventilated place away from fire and heat sources. Do not store or expose to the sun in the open air, and the storage temperature should be 5~33°C.
6. The construction unit should establish a full-time personnel inspection system for self-inspection and mutual inspection of each process. And it should have a complete construction inspection record.
Thick layer self-leveling mortar floor design
(1) General provisions
1. Thick-layer self-leveling mortar is generally used for ground leveling, and its thickness can reach 1-12cm.
2. When the base layer has a slope design, thick self-leveling mortar can be used on the ground with a slope of less than or equal to 3%.
3. The setting of the grid joints should be consistent with the expansion joints of the base.
(2) Structural design
The thick-layer self-leveling mortar ground should be composed of a base layer, a thick-layer self-leveling interface agent, and a thick-layer self-leveling mortar layer.
Landcel specializes in construction additives. The self-leveling HPMC produced by Landcel can effectively improve leveling and wear resistance. Landcel will professionally customize products for you according to the different needs of each customer.
Landcel has the REACH certificate for export to the EU, the quality system ISO9001 certificate, etc.