The role of RDP in tile adhesives is mainly the following aspects.
1. As the amount of cement increases, the original strength of the tile adhesive increases. At the same time, the tensile adhesive strength after water immersion and thermal aging also increased. The amount of cement should be above 35%.
2. With the increase of the amount of RDP, the tensile bond strength of the tile adhesive after immersion in water and the tensile bond strength after heat aging increase accordingly. However, the tensile bond strength increased significantly after heat aging.
3. With the increase of the amount of cellulose ether, the tensile adhesive strength of tile adhesive after thermal aging increases, and the tensile adhesive strength after soaking in water first increases and then decreases. The effect is achieved when the dosage of cellulose ether is around 0.3%. the
Therefore, when using RDP, we must pay attention to the amount used in order to play its role.
The role of RDP in wall putty is mainly the following aspects.
1. Improve the adhesion and mechanical properties of putty.
RDP is a powder adhesive made from a special emulsion (high molecular polymer) after spray drying. This powder can quickly redisperse into an emulsion after contacting with water and has the same properties as the initial emulsion. That is, a film can be formed after the water evaporates. This film has high flexibility, high weather resistance and high adhesion to various substrates. In addition, the hydrophobic latex powder can make the mortar very waterproof.
2. Improve the cohesion of putty, alkali resistance, wear resistance, and enhance the flexural strength.
Landcel is one of a biggest Chinese manufacturer of RDP. Mainly produces RDP for architectural level. If you have RDP in tile adhesive or RDP in wall putty etc。 Please contact us to get free samples.
Leave A Comment