Bonding mortar is a cement-based prefabricated dry mix. Industrial product designed for bonding insulation boards to base walls. Has excellent adhesion. Good enhancement of sagging resistance, water retention, water resistance, aging resistance and handling. The construction is simple and non-toxic pollution. It is used for the bonding of polystyrene board, rock wool board, extruded plastic board and other insulation boards on the inner wall, outer wall and ceiling.
Frist, product features of bonding mortar:
1. It has a strong bonding effect with the base wall and insulation boards such as polystyrene boards.
2. It is water-resistant, freeze-thaw resistant, and has good aging resistance.
3. The construction is convenient, and it is a very safe and reliable bonding material for thermal insulation systems.
4. No slipping during construction. It has excellent weather resistance, impact resistance and crack resistance.
Second, the construction method of bonding mortar:
1. Basic level requirements: smooth, firm, dry and clean. The new plastering layer can be constructed after at least 14 days of hardening and drying (the flatness of the base layer is less than 2-5mm per square meter).
2. Material preparation: Add water according to the proportion of 25-30% of the weight of the material (the amount of water added can be adjusted according to the base layer and climate conditions), until the mixture is evenly mixed, and the mixture should be used up within 2 hours.
3. The amount of bonded polystyrene board is 4-5 kg per square meter. According to the flatness of the wall, the polystyrene board is bonded by two methods: the whole surface bonding method or the spot frame method.
A: Whole surface bonding: suitable for flat bases with flatness requirements less than 5 mm per square meter. Apply the adhesive to the insulation board with a serrated trowel. Then glue the insulation board to the wall from bottom to top. The surface of the board is flat, and the seams of the board are pressed tightly without gaps.
B: Point-and-frame bonding: It is suitable for uneven bases whose unevenness is less than 10 mm per square meter. Use a trowel to spread the adhesive evenly over the edges of the insulation board. Then distribute 6 bonding points evenly on the surface of the board. The thickness of the smear depends on the flatness of the wall surface. Then glue the board to the wall as above.
Landcel manufactures additives for bonding mortars. Cellulose ether products. Increase the cohesiveness of the adhesive mortar, increase the anti-hanging property, water retention, etc. Welcome to consult and get free samples.