HPMC is used in construction and cosmetics industry
1. Cement mortar: Improve the dispersion of cement-sand and greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of mortar. It is effective in preventing cracks and can enhance the strength of cement.
2. Tile cement: Improve the plasticity and water retention of pressed tile mortar, improve the adhesive strength of tiles, and prevent powdering.
3. Coating of refractory materials such as asbestos: as a suspension stabilizer and fluidity improver, it also improves the bonding strength to the substrate.
4. Gypsum concrete slurry: Improve water retention and processability and improve adhesion to the substrate.
5. Joint cement: Added to the joint cement used for gypsum boards to improve fluidity and water retention.
6. Latex putty: Improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex.
7. Stucco: As a substitute for natural paste, it can improve water retention and improve the bonding strength with the base.
8. Coating: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it can improve the operating performance and fluidity of coatings and putty powder.
9. Spray coating: It has a good effect on preventing the filler from sinking during cement-based or latex-based spraying, and improving fluidity and spray pattern.
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: used as extrusion molding binders for cement-asbestos and other hydraulic materials. Improved fluidity and uniform molded products can be obtained.
11. Fiber wall: Due to its anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial effects, it is effective as a binder for sand walls.
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble retaining agent (PC version) for thin clay sand mortar and plaster construction operators.
1. Shampoo: Improve the viscosity and bubble stability of shampoo, detergent, and detergent.
2. Toothpaste: Improve the fluidity of toothpaste.