HPMC is used in chemical industry and other industries
1. Polymerization of vinyl chloride and vinylidene: As a suspension stabilizer and dispersant during polymerization. It can be used together with vinyl alcohol (PVA) and hydroxypropyl cellulose (HPC) to control the particle shape and particle distribution.
2. Adhesive: As an adhesive for wallpaper, it can usually be used together with vinyl acetate latex paint instead of starch.
3. Pesticides: Added to pesticides and herbicides, it can improve the adhesion effect during spraying.
4. Latex: Improve the emulsion stabilizer of asphalt latex and the thickener of styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) latex.
5. Binder: used as a molding adhesive for pencils and crayons.
1. Electronic materials: As ceramic electrical seals and ferrite alumina porcelain extrusion molding adhesives, they can be used together with 1.2-propylene glycol.
2. Glaze: Used as glaze for ceramics and combined with enamel paint, it can improve bonding and processability.
3. Refractory mortar: Added to refractory brick mortar or cast furnace materials, it can improve plasticity and water retention.
1. Fiber: used as printing dye paste for pigments, boron dyes, salt-based dyes, and textile dyes. In addition, in the corrugation processing of kapok, it can be used together with thermosetting resin.
2. Paper: used for leather surface gluing and oil-resistant processing of copy paper.
3. Leather: used as final lubrication or disposable adhesive.
4. Water-based ink: Added to water-based ink and ink as a thickener and film-forming agent.
5. Tobacco: used as a binder for regenerated tobacco.