How to prevent the putty from falling off?
The putty has lost powder, indicating that the putty has no adhesive strength. There are several reasons for the putty to drop powder:
1. The product quality is not good enough.
2. The water absorption rate of the base is too high (the wall is too dry). Causes the putty to dry very quickly. Insufficient moisture for curing, resulting in chalking.
3. Under the high temperature in summer, the moisture evaporates quickly. The top layer does not have enough moisture to cure and is prone to chalking.
4. The temperature is relatively low, and the surface of the putty is polished before the putty is completely dry.
1. Most importantly, product quality must pass the test. That is, the strength of the putty itself, moisture resistance and water resistance are better.
2. The water absorption rate of the base surface is too high. Or in summer or under high temperature and strong wind conditions. It is best to wet the wall with clean water before scraping the putty. Or paint the interior wall moisture-proof reinforcement interface treatment. Then scrape the putty again.
3. After the putty surface is polished. At this time, the surface structure of the putty has been destroyed. The primer and topcoat of wall paint or wallpaper should be applied as soon as possible.
4. Partial powder loss has occurred in a small area. In minor cases, the floating ash can be disposed of with a damp towel. The interface is then treated with a hardening agent. Then use a new putty to scrape and repair it.
5. If the putty layer is severely pulverized. It is recommended to use a reinforcing agent interface treatment after the overall eradication and then scrape the putty again.
That is the content about “How to prevent the putty from falling off?”
Cellulose ether produced by Landcel. Can be used for putty additions. Effectively improve the construction of putty. Reduce the phenomenon of falling powder.
Leave A Comment