1. The drying time of plastering mortar on the wall
The drying time on the wall is mainly related to four aspects: the degree of water absorption of the wall, the water retention of the mortar, the setting time of the mortar, and the ambient humidity.
1. The wall humidity is normal and the air humidity is normal and the construction thickness is within 2cm.
In this case, the drying time on the wall is normal, which is the same as that of the mortar mixed on site. It can meet the requirements of most construction sites.
2. The wall humidity is high or the air humidity is high or the construction thickness exceeds 2cm.
In this case, the drying time of the mortar on the wall is one to three hours longer than that of the mortar mixed on site.
3. The wall humidity is high and the air humidity is high and the construction thickness exceeds 2cm.
In this case, the drying time of the mortar on the wall will be very long.
First, it is recommended to spray water on the wall of the construction site one to two days in advance to increase the water absorption of the wall to the mortar.
Second, it can be suggested to shake the slurry in advance to a certain thickness to an elevation of about 1~2cm for the part of the construction that is very thick. It can be filled up at once the next day.
The third is to reduce the amount of admixture to reduce the water retention of mortar.
The fourth is to shorten the opening time of the mortar. Let the mortar reach the setting time quickly to shorten the drying time.
2. Thickness of mortar
If the mortar is too thick, the construction surface of the workers will be rough, which is not easy to smooth. If the mortar is too fine, the workers will apply too thin at one time when plastering the wall. affect the construction progress. The surface hardness of the mortar will also decrease after hardening.
Before production, you must go to the sand field to judge the thickness of the sand in advance, and control the sand fineness modulus at 2.4~2.7 is the best.
3 The stone problem in the mortar
The occurrence of large stones in the mortar will seriously affect the performance of the mortar.
1. Strictly clean the sand inside the machine.
2. Strengthen the work awareness of forklift drivers and avoid mixing stones when shoveling sand.
3. Make sure the inside of the mixer truck is clean.
4. Strict cleaning should be carried out on the upper sand bin and the belt.
5. Try to avoid the distance between buckets of different materials too close. And make sure that the sand bucket wall is not perforated. to ensure no mixing.
6. Regularly check the screen mesh of the sand screening machine. In order to avoid the quality fluctuation of sand after damage.
Five major quality problems of wet-mixed mortar and their solutions(2)