2. Application of CMC in soymilk. When CMC is used in soymilk, it can suspend, emulsify and stabilize. The mixed slurry can be organically fused together, which can prevent the occurrence of fat floating or protein sinking. Moreover, it can play a positive role in whitening the color of soy milk, sweetening the taste, and removing the smell of beany.
3. Application of CMC in pasta products.
(1) The application of CMC in the production of bread can make the honeycomb of the bread uniform, increase the volume, reduce the phenomenon of slag drop, prevent the bread from collapsing, and also have the functions of heat preservation and preservation.
(2) The application of CMC in the production of instant noodles and rolled noodles can enhance the toughness of noodles. Improve the cooking resistance of pasta, so that the taste of pasta products is delicate and smooth. At the same time, in the production of instant noodles, adding CMC can also save oil consumption, reduce production costs and improve economic benefits.
4. Application of CMC in instant paste food. In instant peanut paste, sesame paste, almond paste, eight-treasure porridge and other paste foods, CMC is used as a thickener. In addition to the characteristics of instant paste food that can be dissolved in cold water, fragrant and delicate, it also has the characteristics of improving the taste of artificial sweeteners. In terms of stability, CMC also has advantages over starch paste.
5. The application of CMC in the preservation of moon cakes, cakes and cake fillings. When CMC is used in the production of moon cakes, cakes and cake fillings, CMC can be mixed with the cake crust or cake filling, or CMC can be smeared on the outer surface of cakes. The use of CMC in cakes can play the following roles: first, it can prevent the cakes from becoming mildew; second, it can prevent the cakes from becoming hard due to lack of water, and prolong the fresh-keeping period of the cakes, because CMC has the function of water retention; third It can increase the oily feeling of the cake skin and make the cake look more shiny; fourth, it can make the cake filling appear soft, fragrant and soft.
6. Application of CMC in the production of quick-frozen noodle food. Adding CMC to the quick-frozen noodle food can prevent the appearance of the food from being deformed, cracked and other problems, and can prolong the fresh-keeping period of the food. These quick-frozen noodle foods include spring rolls, steamed buns, flower rolls, medium buns, glutinous rice balls, dumplings, and steamed buns.
7. Application of CMC in flour. Adding CMC to flour can provide a way for the development of new flour products, for example, special flour such as steamed bread flour and dumpling flour can be produced.